3/11/2012

Oriental Vibe

I found some interesting things when I was cleaning my room in my old house. I think Oriental things have a beautiful, peaceful and classy style.

I kind of adore this Chinese fan, I love the color, the peacefulness and the calmness of it. It also has a very special meaning to me.



When I turned into a one year old, my aunt gave me exactly hundred of these little shawls. I don't know why, but I think it's kind of funny. :)

This is a silk shawl from my grandmother, so this is real vintage :) I think silk is a very typical thing for Asia, and the flowers on it too.


 This thingy smells really good! I got it in a big bazaar somewhere in China. The two characters on the bottle say: Happiness or being happy. I think it's very suitable, because when I smell this smell, I get instant happiness! :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...